This recipe makes a tasty breakfast or a high energy snack. Plain Greek yogurt is a fantastic filler that’s packed with protein and makes the perfect backdrop for ripe fruit and a sprinkle of crunchy, natural granola. To lighten this recipe up even more feel free to leave out the granola. Enjoy!
Here’s what you need…
- ¾ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- A few drops of stevia
- 2 cups sliced mixed plums, peaches, nectarines, and sprinkle of cinnamon
- ¾ cup granola
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt with the stevia.
- In another medium bowl, mix the sliced fruit with the cinnamon.
- In serving dishes, layer the yogurt, fruit, and granola.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 146 calories, 16g fat, 34mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 15g protein